Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Logan

We traveled to Logan for the weekend and enjoyed lots of good times, as always, with the family. Richard, Teona Ann, Grandpa and I "helped" Lynn and Laurie in their yard on Friday. It was great....especially the Diet Coke break!




Grandpa is a great host!! We hung out at his house most of the time (we did do some shopping??) Teona Ann taught us a new card game, Idiots. I'm sure it got its name from a different crowd!? It was fun!



Food is always an important part of our get togethers and Jennae should have been awarded the most dedicated cook. Look at her out in the rain bar-be-quing?? Her trusty side-kick, Teona Ann is on umbrella duty. Good Job you two!! the meat was wonderful!



We freshened up the fall wreath and took it to the cemetery. I hope Mom knows how much we miss her and that she is never far from our thoughts, especially when we are in her kitchen. Love ya Mom. Love ya family, I cherish the times we spend together. Great Memories!!

8 comments:

teona ann said...

good job! i love the bbq pic of jennae and I. it was tons of fun and can't wait to do it again in a couple weeks!

jon and whit said...

I'm so glad you caught that lovely pose i made at the cemetery!! cute pictures otherwise though!! what a fun weekend! can't wait to see you next weekend!!! :)

Kandice said...

Awesome!! Love the rain bbq pic - we'll stop at nothing for a good bbq. I have a request - put the rules of these card games up on your blog!(little "how to's")We need some new games out here. Love ya!

Chris and Lindsey said...

It was so good to see you guys! Can't wait to see everybody in a couple weeks!

Kandice said...

thanks for being on top of things, sis! I've decided this bloggong thing is a summer time thing for me! Can't seem to find time to update ours! thanks for a great weekend family and can't wait to see you at our house weekend of Sept. 19-21. Love ya!

Jennae said...

sorry I forgot to change to my account from Kandices's

Mother Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Lori said...

Sorry, i accidentally deleted my previous comments. So I'll try again. Too bad that we made you work in our yard on your holiday weekend but it was "Labor" Day weekend after all. We had a great time and we appreciate all your help. The weekend was awesome as usual with lots of our favorite activities..........shopping, playing games and last but certainly not least, EATING!! thanks for the memories, looking forward to seeing everyone at Jennaes on Saturday.

Love ya lots